Buy CBD & CBG Online!
Save 15% on your order - the discounted amount will be reflected in your shopping cart.
CBG stands for cannabigerol, which is a minor cannabinoid found in cannabis plants. It is considered to be a "parent" cannabinoid, as it is a precursor to other cannabinoids such as THC and CBD.
CBG is known to have potential therapeutic properties, including anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-bacterial effects.
However, none of these therapeutic benefits have been approved by the FDA. Research on CBG is still in early stages and more studies are needed to fully understand its effects and potential medical uses.
CBG or cannabigerol, is the non acidic version of cannabigerolic acid, which is known as the parent of all cannabinoids. As the hemp plant is maturing, most of the cannabigerol is synthesized into other cannabinoids, primarily CBD.
This is why you don't often find large quantities of CBG within the cannabis plant.
CBG oil for sale.
It is a relatively unknown hemp extract, and studies on its properties are just being conducted.
CBG is not known to directly activate the CB1 receptor, which is the primary target of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis. Instead, it is thought to have a more indirect effect on the endocannabinoid system by modulating the activity of other cannabinoids.
Studies have shown that CBG can inhibit the activity of the enzyme FAAH, which breaks down the endocannabinoid anandamide. This could lead to an increase in anandamide levels, which in turn could activate the CB1 receptor.
However, more research is needed to fully understand the mechanisms by which CBG modulates the endocannabinoid system.
Buy CBG online today!
Since you're already here, browse our selection of best selling hemp oil extract for sale online. Our CBD (cannabis oil) choices come in multiple doses, types and flavors. The CBD Haven offers full spectrum tinctures, broad spectrum CBD oil, and CBD Isolate oil, you can buy online.
Our brand selection includes, Relive Everyday, NuLeaf Naturals, CBDfx, CBDistillery, cbdMD, Elixinol, Lazarus Naturals CBD products. More natural, pure CBD brands coming soon.
Buy CBG online at the best prices.
CBD & CBG FAQ
1. What does CBG stand for? What does CBG mean? The CBG acronym stands for Cannabigerol.
2. What is CBG? It is one of over 100 cannabinoids from the cannabis plant. It is considered a "parent" cannabinoid, as during plant growth it is quickly converted into other cannabinoids, including THC and CBD. Hemp derived CBG oil is typically THC free.
When combined with full spectrum CBD oil, it can contain up to 0.3% THC.
3. Can you take CBD & CBG together? Good question to ask before you buy CBG online. Most definitely. Many people believe that combining CBD, CBG, and other cannabinoids will provide you with the entourage effect and give you the full benefits that the hemp extract is believed to have.
4. What are the benefits of CBG? What is CBG used for? Studies have not yet proven any benefits beyond a doubt, but they are suggestive in showing that it may be a promising natural treatment to help with glaucoma, muscle relaxation, tension relief, stress management, as well as neurodegenerative diseases. Do your own research.
5. CBG near me? - Looking for CBG oil near me, just scroll down. We offer CBD & CBG oil and tinctures for sale online. Use code WELCOME15 at checkout for 15% off your entire first purchase.
Eager to learn about CBD (cannabidiol) and it's benefits, check out our BLOG.
Detailed Lab Reports and Certificates of Analysis for all of our CBD products for sale online can be found HERE.