cbdMD - CBD Freeze Roller
Use code "WELCOME15" to get 15% OFF your entire first purchase.
Check out our selection of cbdMD products.
cbdMD CBD Freeze Roller combines the instant cooling relief of menthol with the soothing power of Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extract in a unique, award-winning CBD topical.
You can feel cbdMD Freeze Roller working right away by the instant cooling sensation that’s perfect for all types of topical discomfort. Whether you’re sore from a rigorous workout or a rough day at the office, this gentle, fast-drying gel helps ease temporary muscle and joint pain so you can relax and unwind.
Just make sure you save enough for yourself because this will be your favorite recovery tool!
- Made with multiple cannabinoids and terpenes in a unique Superior Broad Spectrum formula
- Menthol for cooling temporary pain relief
- Includes Arnica, Tea Tree Oil, and Aloe Vera to soothe skin
- Available in four CBD concentrations
Hemp Extract (98% naturally occurring phytocannabinoids: Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol)
This topical brings you all the best of hemp with a broad spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes while ensuring all products are THC-free.*
Menthol provides a cooling sensation that quickly and temporarily eases pain while providing support for those problem areas; think backaches, sore muscles, joint pain, and exercise recovery. All with a cool, minty aroma.
The juice of the Middle Eastern succulent plant has long been used to soothe skin, especially after sun exposure. Perfect topical ingredient to combine with the proven pain relief properties of menthol.
Arnica Montana Extract
This European wildflower, also known as wolf’s bane, has been used for centuries as a topical formulation to ease discomfort.
Tea Tree Oil
This oil from an Australian tree has become a popular ingredient in skin care products due to its soothing properties. Great for pairing with other topical ingredients to provide the perfect amount of skin care support.
All Ingredients: Menthol USP Natural 4%, Water (Aqua), Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Arnica Montana (Arnica Flower) Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, and Caprylhydroxamic Acid.
cbdMD Freeze Roller brings together the finest botanical extracts with the latest in scientific technology and research to create CBD topicals that are gentle yet powerful. Superior Broad Spectrum CBD formula is extracted from non-GMO hemp plants grown right here in the USA. And as always, all cbdMD products and formulas are tested at third-party, ISO-certified labs to ensure quality and consistency.
cbdMD CBD Freeze Roller is also made with menthol, arnica montana, aloe vera, tea tree oil, and yerba mate extract to add to the restorative benefits of this CBD topical.
This combination blends with the unique properties of CBD benefits to create a wealth of benefits for your everyday life. No matter what kind of discomfort you may be experiencing, use cbdMD Freeze to ease away the pain and find cooling relief in an easy-to-use product perfect for everyday use.
EASE AWAY DISCOMFORT
Menthol, a substance found in mint plants, provides a pleasant cooling sensation and temporary relief from muscle and joint pain, while CBD and the other herbal ingredients may help soothe and comfort.
EVERYDAY STRESS MANAGEMENT
Everyday stress can manifest as pain and stiffness in the neck, back, and shoulders. Unfortunately, that pain and stiffness can only make you feel more stressed. Using cbdMD CBD Freeze Roller as part of your daily stress management routine can help you relax and break the cycle of tension.
ENHANCE EXERCISE RECOVERY
cbdMD CBD Freeze Roller is one of the most popular CBD topical products that athletes use for muscle recovery, since the menthol helps relieve soreness while the CBD provides overall wellness support. Perfect for pairing with your recovery routine to get the maximum benefit out of your workout.
SUPPORT A DAILY WELLNESS ROUTINE
Every good wellness routine involves activity, but it can be tough to keep moving if you’re stiff and sore. Using CBD Freeze can help you through those difficult days so you can maintain your activity level for optimal health.
CONTAIN NON-DETECTABLE LEVELS OF THC
Every CBD product cbdMD makes is carefully crafted and tested to be THC-free,* so you have all the benefits of hemp but nothing that you don’t need. Check out the lab results for your product and see for yourself!
WARNING: This product can expose you to THC, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
BATCH-TESTED TO ENSURE NO DETECTABLE THC. STATE LAWS REQUIRE THESE WARNINGS:
- The product is derived from hemp and may contain THC which could result in the consumer failing a drug test for marijuana.
- Product contains a total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dryweight basis.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
- For external use only
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin. Do not bandage tightly or use heating pad or device. Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments.
- Stop use and ask a doctor: If excessive irritation develops or redness is present. If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clears up and recurs within a few days.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adult use only. Apply a thin layer to the affected area no more than 4 times daily. Wash hands with cool water after use.
- May cause allergic reaction in some people. Test on small area before use. Store in a cool, dry place with lid closed tightly.
*THC-free is defined as below the level of detection using validated scientific methods.
For more information on CBD (Cannabidiol), take a look at the knowledgeable article from Harvard University.