cbdMD - CBD PM for Sleep
Use code "WELCOME15" to get 15% OFF your entire first purchase.
Check out our selection of cbdMD products.
cbdMD - CBD PM for Sleep - Are you constantly wondering how to sleep better? Sleep is one of the most important recovery tools. Make the most of it by adding the plant-based power of the award-winning cbdMD CBD sleep formula! This really is cbdMD sleep aid.
They’ve combined Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extracts with the snooze-inducing properties of melatonin and calming herbs to create a CBDMD oil for sleep – available in refreshing mint and a blast of berry.
This sleep aid formula is now available in two concentrations: 500 mg and 1500 mg of CBD per bottle, combined with additional levels of CBN for calming relaxation. Wake up feeling refreshed to take on a new day!
- Made with Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extracts including CBD, CBG, and CBN
- 150 mg of Melatonin for sleep per bottle
- Delivered in a wholesome MCT oil base
- Added Valerian Root, Chamomile, Hops, and other herbs to aid relaxation and promote overall calm
- Guaranteed vegan and gluten-free
Review cbdMD Lab Results & Certificates of Analysis.
Hemp Extract (98% naturally occurring phytocannabinoids: Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol)
A Superior Broad Spectrum formula combines the hemp extracts of CBD, CBG, and CBN with select plant terpenes to create the industry standard for precise levels of plant-based benefits.
A natural compound already made in your body, cbdMD adds exact levels of melatonin to support your nightly sleep routine. Adding a tincture drop of CBD and melatonin may help induce a sense of calm and relaxation for better sleep.
For the cbdMD sleep aid formula, they combine a full bouquet of botanical ingredients to provide a wide range of benefits. These select ingredients combine to create a far superior product that helps aid overall relaxation to help support better sleep.
Soothing Herb Blend for Calming and Relaxation Includes:
From a plant commonly known as “all-heal,” valerian root extract is now used as a supplement to promote calm and relaxation.
Though best known as a beer flavoring, hops have also long been used to improve sleep, sometimes even as a pillow stuffing.
Actually a type of mint, lemon balm is a popular ingredient in herbal teas made to comfort the stomach and ease stress. Another reason why our CBD oil for sleep makes a great nighttime tea addition!
Another popular ingredient in nighttime teas to aid restful sleep. Chamomile is often used in natural sleep aids and is an important soothing ingredient for our sleep aid formula.
The gardener’s favorite for its showy flowers was also loved by Native Americans for many wellness uses, including stress and relaxation.
All Ingredients: Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol), Proprietary Blend (Valerian Root Extract [Valeriana Wallichii], Hops Flower Extract [Humulus Lupulus], Lemon Balm Leaf/Flower Extract [Melissa Officinalis], Chamomile Flower Extract [Matricaria Recutita], Passion Flower Extract [Passiflora Incarnata]), Melatonin, MCT Oil, and Natural Flavor.
cbdMD’s CBD oil for sleep is carefully formulated to provide the best CBD for sleep on the market. You can trust this, and every product from cbdMD, because they ensure that nothing but the best goes into our unique formula. It's manufactured in GMP registered facilities while rigorously testing final formulations both in-house and through ISO accredited third-party labs to guarantee purity and eliminate unwanted additives.
cbdMD special herbal blend combines perfectly with Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extracts to bring you a variety of CBD benefits for everyday wellness while also acting as a sleep aid.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including myrcene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and THC, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
BATCH-TESTED TO ENSURE NO DETECTABLE THC. STATE LAWS REQUIRE THESE WARNINGS:
- Product contains a total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dryweight basis.
- The product is derived from hemp and may contain THC which could result in the consumer failing a drug test for marijuana.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS
- If pregnant or breastfeeding: Consult a health professional before use.
- Suggested Use: Twice daily or as needed.
- Storage: Keep away from heat, light and humidity to preserve freshness.
- Warning: May cause drowsiness.
- Must be 18 and over to purchase or use this product.
- Caution: Do not exceed suggested use. Do not use if safety seal over cap is broken. Please consult a medical professional before use if you have a medical condition or take medication. If you experience any adverse symptoms after use, discontinue and consult a medical professional.
*THC-free is defined as below the level of detection using validated scientific methods.
For more information on CBD (Cannabidiol), take a look at the knowledgeable article from Harvard University.