NuLeaf Naturals Multicannabinoid Review
NuLeaf Naturals, one of the most iconic and oldest CBD brands around, created a whole new category of full spectrum CBD, with their release of their Multicannabinoid line.
This incredible new product takes everything we love about full spectrum CBD and amplifies it. It is a whole new definition of entourage effect.
Make sure you check out our entire selection of NuLeaf Naturals products.
Historically, when looking for CBD oil for sale you had three main options.
Full spectrum contains all of the cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes found in the hemp plant. This includes THC.
As per the 2018 Farm Bill, hemp has been legalized on a Federal level. What’s more, it has been defined as a cannabis plant with THC content of no more than 0.3% by dry weight.
The full spectrum CBD products available online can contain up to 0.3% THC.
Broad Spectrum CBD on the other hand, has all the cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes of the hemp plant, with one exception. It has been processed one step further to remove THC.
Broad spectrum is also being credited with producing the entourage effect.
CBD Isolate on the other hand, is the most processed spectrum, but also the purest. It contains only CBD (Cannabidiol). There are no other cannabinoids, terpenes or flavonoids.
This spectrum is the only one that does not have the entourage effect associated with it.
There are additional differences between the spectrums. If you’d like to learn more, check out our informative blog on CBD Oil Spectrums.
Over the last year there has been a shift in the CBD marketplace.
As more research and development is done in the hemp extract field, scientists and companies are learning and discovering new properties.
Recently, there has been an increase in products and sales of Minor Cannabinoids.
The most notable being:
These guys are not new and have been present in all full spectrum and broad spectrum products. In limited quantities.
They are now taking center stage.
Lazarus Naturals Classic 1:1 CBG + CBD Tincture is a great example. This tincture offers 25mg of CBD and 25mg CBG per 1ml. That is a direct one to one ratio of CBD to CBG. CBC and CBN can also be found however in tiny amounts.
Same thing goes for the CBDistillery CBG + CBD Oil Tincture 1:1 – 1000mg. This product offers 17mg of CBD and 17 mg of CBG per 1ml serving.
Both products are phenomenal and in a class of new products where CBD is no longer the leading cannabinoid.
What makes NuLeaf Naturals Multicannabinoid Oil and NuLeaf Naturals Multicannabinoid Capsules unique, is that they are the first brand to bring a full spectrum product with a 1:1:1:1 ratio of the most widely known cannabinoids CBC, CBD, CBG, CBN.
Talk about a brand new class of full spectrum. This is Ultra Full Spectrum.
This is important especially when trying to get the full potential benefit of hemp extracted cannabinoid oil and the entourage effect.
Each of these cannabinoids has potential benefits being studied on its own. Combined, they are a powerhouse of a product.
This is an incredible new product which has the potential to change the entire industry. Cannabinoids will now be looked at as multivitamins.
You have the ability to pick and choose which ones you want, or be able to take them all with the Multicannabinoid products being offered by NuLeaf Naturals, one of the premium CBD brands on The CBD Haven.
You probably already know a great deal about CBD. Let’s take a very brief look at what the new minor cannabinoids offer.
As none of these products have been approved by the FDA for any medical use (exception being CBD for seizures – Epidiolex), more research needs to be done before any true benefits can be established.
CBC, which stands for cannabichromene is one of the minor cannabinoids that comes from the cannabis plant. It is the third most abundant cannabinoid along with CBD and THC.
It is believed to have potent anti-inflammatory properties.
CBC is currently being studied and some of the benefits that show potential include:
- Neuroprotectant properties and encourages neurogenesis. A 2013 study found that CBC can potentially encourage new brain growth.
- Antidepressant – A recent study showed CBC when combined with THC was effective in producing antidepressant like actions in mice.
- Anti-Inflammatory – A 2010 study showed that CBC can be effective as an anti-inflammatory alone.
- Discomfort Relief – When combined with CBD, CBC can help to stimulate pain-relieving networks in animals, producing analgesic effects, according to a 2011 research review.
- Antibacterial and antifungal
CBG or cannabigerol, is the non acidic version of cannabigerolic acid, which is known as the parent of all cannabinoids.
As the hemp plant is maturing, most of the cannabigerol is synthesized into other cannabinoids, primarily CBD. This is why you don't often find large quantities of CBG within the cannabis plant.
It is a relatively unknown hemp extract, and studies on its properties are just being conducted. It seems to activate the CB1 receptor similarly to CBD.
According to our friends at Leafly, CBG’s potential benefits include:
- Treatment of glaucoma
- Decreased inflammation characteristic of inflammatory bowel disease
- Protecting neurons in mice with Huntington’s disease
- Great promise in treatment of cancer, specifically blocking receptors that cause cancer cell growth.
- Effective antibacterial agent, specifically against MRSA strains resistant to certain classes of drugs
- Appetite stimulant
- Potential tool in preventing bladder dysfunction disorders
CBN, which stands for cannabinol is one of the minor cannabinoids that comes from the cannabis plant. It was the first naturally occurring cannabinoid to be isolated in its pure form.
Currently, CBN is being studied for the following potential benefits:
- Anti-Inflammatory – some studies have linked CBN has been shown to reduce arthritis in rats. While exciting, more human studies on a larger scale need to be done.
- Antibacterial – in lab settings, researchers discovered that CBN can be a potent antibacterial agent against resistant strains of MRSA.
- Neuroprotectant – while human studies still need to be completed, researchers have discovered that CBN has the potential to delay the onset of ALS in rodents. This suggests CBN might be useful in our fight against neurodegenerative diseases.
- Increases Appetite – Similar to THC, some studies have discovered that CBN acts as an appetite stimulant in rats.
- Glaucoma – we all know by now that weed and specifically THC, has been used to help those of us suffering from glaucoma. Recent small scale studies have also found that CBN can help reduce intraocular pressure, which is one of the biggest causes of glaucoma.
It is also being marketed as the cannabinoid that will help you relax and rest. There are multiple studies and unfortunately they don’t all agree.
We hope that by now you see why we believe the NuLeaf Naturals Multicannabinoid products are extremely exciting and stand in a class of their own.
They have the potential to change your life for the better.
More studies need to be done on all of the cannabinoids to truly know if and how the can benefit us.
Since they are extremely well tolerated by the human body, give cannabinoids a try and see for yourself.